Keeping people updated on the twins' progress...

Monday, January 7, 2008

34 1/2 week ultrasound

We had another ultrasound this morning. It is pretty hard to see on the ultrasound as the babies are quite cramped for space at this point. However, Doug did scan a few pictures for viewing. The babies are looking good - they estimated Baby A at about 4 3/4 pounds and Baby B at almost 6 pounds. I am a bit concerned that they are so far apart in weight, but we'll see what Dr. Gerard has to say on Friday. The ultrasound technician reminded us that the ultrasound estimates aren't as accurate as the babies get bigger. Enjoy the pictures!


Baby A - the head is on the left side of the picture.

Both heads together - both babies are breech right now.

Baby B - the head is on the right side of the picture.


1 comment:

pnpyle said...

Great pictures, Lisa! I can't believe they are so big already. It is wonderful that they have come so far while still inside you. I can't wait to see the pictures once they are born too!
Nancy