Keeping people updated on the twins' progress...

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Contractions

Today was a difficult day with contractions. I started having more than usual last night, but was able to get some sleep. When I woke up at 7:30 this morning I started having them every 10 minutes again. Throughout the day I took my procardia closer to the 4 hour intervals to keep the contractions farther apart. I was disappointed that the medication wasn't slowing them down as well as it has in the past, but it was working some. Thankfully this evening they finally slowed down more so I could cut back on the medication. At least it didn't require any trips to the hospital this time!

2 comments:

pnpyle said...

I'm so glad that the contractions finally slowed down. Hopefully they won't come back with the same strength!

I'm sure you are getting anxious to meet your little ones, yet hoping that they will stay put as long as possible. We will be praying for you in these final weeks of waiting!

Nancy

Janelle said...

Hi Lisa,

I am also glad that the contractions slowed down. Jared and I have been praying for you and Doug and those two precious babies. We can't wait to meet them when they're ready to make their appearance:) We'll keep praying!