Keeping people updated on the twins' progress...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 months

Hannah smiles for her picture.
Hannah is 2 months old!
Heidi is 2 months old!
Heidi is getting bored with pictures.

The girls are 2 months old already - how did that happen?!? We took pictures quick this morning before they spit up all over their outfits. At their 2 month weigh in, Hannah weighed 10 pounds, 13.5 ounces, Heidi weighed 1o pounds, 9 ounces. They are both about 22 1/2 inches long.
Hannah has started to smile a lot - she'll even smile sometimes when I come to get her from her crib. Heidi is a bit more stingy with the smiles, although she gave me her first real smiles yesterday so I'm hoping that continues.
I'm starting to get sleep! We've been trying a feeding schedule of feeding them at 5:00, 7:30, and 10:00 at night. They're usually down in bed by 11:00, and most nights they don't need to eat again until 3:00. It's amazing how much sleep helps!

2 comments:

Laura K. said...

Hi Lisa! I stumbled upon your blog through a series of others... : )

Congratulations, officially! Your girls are adorable. I"m so glad for you to be getting more sleep! That makes the so much better, right?

Happy Easter with your new family. :)

Laura (Schippers) Kleinheksel

Emily, said...

YEAH! I am so glad that you are sleeping more! I love seeing first smiles... makes the day a little brighter doesn't it? :o)