Keeping people updated on the twins' progress...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally...an update!

I know it has been forever since I've posted...so here's some catching up!

Grandma Jonker made Dutch costumes for the girls. So during Tulip Time we went street scrubbing and watched the parades. We also did some picture taking by the tulips. Some turned out better than others!

Mother's Day was a special day this year. We had both sides of the family over - one for lunch and one for dinner. Although I can't take credit for the second party. Betsy made all the food, we just had it at our house. I enjoyed the day!

This past Sunday was the four month mark for the girls. I can hardly believe they're already 4 months old! They are growing up so fast. Hannah is quite the smiler and laugher these days. Heidi is more solemn, but she gives cute smiles too. They're grabbing onto toys a lot and like to sit up and look around (sitting up with help of course). We had their four month appointment this week, complete with shots unfortunately. However both girls weighed in at 14 pounds and were 25 inches long. (Well, Heidi was 25 1/4 inches, but close enough.) So they're staying close in size! They're growing like weeds. Enjoy the pictures!

Heidi and Hannah take a close look at the tulips.

Attempting a photo shoot with the Jonker cousins. More pictures....no!!! (The famous Hannah pout)

Hey, this is pretty neat. We're sitting in flower pots at the greenhouse!

Can you still see me...?

Mom and her girls.

I couldn't resist this picture. The other night the girls were laying on the floor next to each other and just laid and stared at each other. Then they started holding hands and I had to get the picture!

Mom and her girls on Mother's Day.


The Klamer cousins on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Lisa! Your girls are darling. I love the pictures with you and them. Have a fun summer. Love, Stephanie