We just got back from our 29 week appointment and the doctor said the babies are doing well. The heartbeats were 147 and 156. I'm measuring a huge 35 centimeters (usually you measure a centimeter per number of weeks that you are), but he said that is where he would expect me to be for twins.
Our doctor was very pleased to have another two weeks behind us. Three weeks until the 32 week mark, and then he said anything we can get after that is icing on the cake.
Next week I start my non-stress tests. The non-stress tests involve going to the hospital and getting hooked up to the monitors for awhile during which they monitor contractions and the babies' heartbeats. I go once a week for the next two weeks, and then I start going twice a week.
I'm still having contractions, and although they seem to be strengthening a bit, they are not becoming more frequent than I have had previously. The medication is still working well - when the contractions do come closer together, I take it closer to 4 hours apart, and then the contractions slow down again.
Thanks for all of your prayers. We'll keep you updated!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment