We had another appointment with the doctor this afternoon. He was pleased with how the babies and I are going. The official radiology results from the ultrasound puts Baby A in the 55th percentile for size/growth, and Baby B in the 65th percentile. So we were very happy that they are growing well.
He told me I may try cutting back on the medication some as long as the contractions don't increase. My activity level will stay restricted, but I may do some things, again as long as it doesn't increase contractions. I'm 27 weeks today - only 5 more weeks until 32 weeks, our goal week!
Thanks for your prayers!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad your appointment went well. 27 weeks now - that's great! I hope that the weeks keep moving by quickly for you as you rest at home. We miss having you at school, but are looking forward to celebrating two healthy babies with you at just the right time!
Nancy Pyle
AWESOME! It is so good to hear things are moving forward! I can wait to meet both of them!!!!!!!!
Welcome to blogging!
Post a Comment