Many people have been asking how the babies and I are doing, so I thought I would create a blog to keep people updated. Here's the latest update.
We had our 26 1/2 week ultrasound yesterday and both babies are doing great! Based on ultrasound measurements they are estimating that Baby A weighs about 2.18 pounds, and Baby B weighs about 2.37 pounds. Both babies are measuring a few days ahead of the due date, which apparently is quite common. They are quite active and seem to enjoy kicking me. Here are some pictures.
Baby A's picture from the ultrasound!
I am managing to keep myself busy as I prepare some paperwork for conferences and work on some cross stitch birth announcements for the babies. I'm allowed some outings here and there as long as I don't walk too much.
I am still having some contractions, but they seem to have lessened some in the last week and a half. I am hoping the doctor will allow me to cut back on the medication a bit and/or allow me to do a bit more at our next appointment. We'll see!
That's all for now - I'll post another update after the next appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment